May 5, 2020 – Special Statement: COVID Information. The province will be slowly starting to open up things and this is a good thing. The premier has stated that outdoor recreation is both necessary and healthy, both physically and mentally. However the public health orders concerning social distancing (6 feet/2 meters), stay home if you are sick, and groups of no more than 10, remain in effect. We encourage anyone who is going for a ride to follow the public health orders and to exercise caution and ride safe.
Welcome to the Queen City Quadder’s website.
QCQ was formed in 2010 to give Regina area ATV riders an opportunity to meet and provide opportunities to socialize with and support the ATV community in the area. QCQ is a member of the Saskatchewan All Terrain Vehicle Association (SATVA). Although we are a Regina area club, all members are welcome regardless of location. If you are interested in joining our club go to the “Forms” tab on this website and download the membership application form and mail it in with the appropriate fee.
Once you are a member we will add you to our members only Facebook group and add you to our email list.
Why Join you ask?
TOP REASONS TO JOIN YOUR LOCAL ATV CLUB
1. Meet new people with similar interests.
2. Protect and ensure your right to ride on Crown Land.
3. Ensure that future generations of people will have the opportunity to enjoy what we do now.
4. Strength in numbers when dealing with the various government agencies and special interest groups.
5. SATVA offers Rider Safety training “Safe Riders course”.
6. Club is insured for liability for group club events through SATVA.
7. All members are eligible to attend the SATVA AGM.
8. Save money on insurance rates through SATVA’s affiliated Oasis Insurance program.
9. Protect the environment and ride responsibly.
10. We need your creativity and input; what do you want your club to be?
11. ATV Rider Safety Training.
12. You will automatically become a member of SATVA (as the club pay a portion of our dues so everyone will become a member of SATVA)
13. Club rides or events that are for members only
BENEFITS OF BEING A QCQ MEMBER
Free ATV Magazine Subscriptions (Rider Weast Magazine)
Discounts – Agri-sports in Regina gives a 10% discount with a valid membership card
12.5% Discount on personal ATV insurance from Oasis Insurance
GPS Trails – Trails are currently being GPS’d, and will be made available to SATVA members only
Club Rides and Activities
In light of the COVID situation and to help members and potential members who may be facing financial difficulties, QCQ has waived the membership fee for new and returning members for the 2020-21 club year.
By signing up now, it allows the club to plan for rides, events etc that we can do/participate in, as we would have an idea of who might be attending.
By paying for your membership now, it allows the club to pay for dues, insurance etc, so that YOU will be covered in all group rides, events.
To become a member of QCQ go to the “Join” tab of this website.
For more information on the club please contact John Meed at firstname.lastname@example.org.